|MarketWatch.com - Software Industry Newsбез даты |
MarketWatch, a leading publisher of business and financial news, offers users up-to-the minute news, investment tools, and subscription products.
Copyright 2020, MarketWatch, Inc.
1. The Moneyist: My friends shame me for being 26 and making $105,000 — far more than they earn. ‘I secretly feel like I’m paid too much’17:44[−]
2. Key Words: Fox host Tucker Carlson calls Sen. Tammy Duckworth ‘deeply silly and unimpressive’; her response: ‘These titanium legs don’t buckle’17:32[−]
3. Dispatches from a Pandemic: ‘If I tell people about what happened, I honor my ancestors.’ How the pandemic is helping a slavery historian develop a K-12 lesson plan on African-American history17:31[−]
4. The Moneyist: Should I tell my sister that her husband, a notorious spender, has a secret credit card?17:03[−]
5. The Treasury Department says Americans’ $450 billion in charitable donations last year shows ‘greater distribution of wealth’ in the U.S.—but data suggest otherwise16:09[−]
6. Europe Markets: European stocks rise, but focus remains on coronavirus pandemic spread14:34[−]
7. ‘Moats’ will make all the difference for cloud companies as tech costs come under pressure14:10[−]
8. NerdWallet: Your complete guide to getting a great deal on a used car12:02[−]
Powered by RSSfeedReader